FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at FLL
Thread: Cars at FLL
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:39 pm
agero2k5

Programs: na
Originally Posted by bocastephen
The tall greeter who often wears a baseball cap tends to be the least friendly - although he can be reasonable sometimes, his general attitude towards Elites and their requests is not often pleasant.

There are a couple other greeters who do go out of their way to accommodate reasonable requests. The girls who sometimes work the greeter desk tend to be a little lost and clueless at times.

The station needs to step up for its customers - especially Executive Elites and most certainly EEs who are repeat customers. LAX will do almost anything for me (within reason) and is one of my favorite stations, but my home station where I rent most frequently prefers to keep the nicer cars on the Alamo side to upsell to Kettles when it could make a huge difference by periodically putting aside a few nicer cars for EEs and repeat EEs and kept to the side for us - or parked and tagged with our names the way VIP customers are handled.

I've been directing more bookings to PBI where I have a better chance of snagging a nicer car (I'm not looking for a Cadillac - a 300, Avalon or Buick would be great), or doing one-ways where I pick up the junk from FLL and drop it at PBI so I can swap out for something nicer.
also another good location is MIA the staff there are very pleasant and fair.they all about serving their best customers even the people at the booths.you can ask a greeter for any type of car you looking for like one day the EE aisle had nothing but trucks and they ask me you want some in specific?i told them i want the honda accord in alamo and they went and got it for me.Also a EE member coming in wanted a caddy DTS and they didn't have available and 10 minutes later he got it.So an alternative to FLL where i mostly fly into i take the train to MIA cuz of their service even the staff at MIA has told me alot of customers have come in to swap their cars from FLL and that FLL has alot of bad complaints cuz they don't like to treat their customers like they suppose to.MCO is the biggest one thay have everything you are looking for and their EE section is full of everything.