FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finish with a Bang, Start with a Bang (LX F, OZ F, CA J, CX J, AA F, SQ J, BA F)
Old Jul 14, 2012, 9:12 am
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by pvdecastro
Good report. I don´t hate children so I´ll pass the next instalments.
I'm sorry if you are offended in anyway.

Here is my viewpoint on it

I have a nephew (from an older sister) that I love very much, he's just about 2 y.o and is very cute and charmful. He certainly flies more now than I was a 2 y.o.
However, I am not one of those guys that have the most amount of patience that would be required for having my own kids (for the time being, whos knows for the future).
With all my flying, the little guy doesn't even know who his uncle is?
I know personally from my lifestyle I can't stay put in one place very long and hence the amount of travel.
I simply don't believe I should be putting a new life into this world unless I can 100% be the best dad possible for him/her and will always be there for him/her
If I don't have those feelings for him, it would be a disfavor to him or her.
And I wouldn't be a good parent either if I let my kids hit other people in the airport with rope dividers

Originally Posted by concorde02
Wow!, your report is amazing! Love the LX F! I was booked for the same flight this Dec LX YUL-ZRH but LX cancelled the flight on the day (they reduce winter schedule) and it turned out that LX does not open any award F seat anymore.. I had to change to LH.

Love your writing style.. especially about "Pour Moi, je déteste les enfants!" I just have to say "Moi, aussi" .... Dogs, on the other hand, I love!.. especially airport dogs, Beagles.

Looking forward to the next episode!
"Merci", Thanks very much, i have been hearing that about LX F, its truly sad since its really great product I think most of us would love to fly anyday of the week.
They didn't allow you to switch onto another day LX F, or were they just unwilling to open a seat up for you?
Never heard people love my writing style, so thank you!
But the person you really should thank is SFO777, my french wouldn't be sounding this if it wasn't for his help.

This would be my type of French below, probably shows I'm a making a fool of myself
"Ma francais est tres mal parce que j'habite en Vancouver avant et les opportunities pour parle francais est petite."

Don't know how to type French on the computer and I barely use French in the last 5 yrs, essentially not much since high school