FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2012, 11:04 am
MissJoeyDFW

Originally Posted by n198ua
Does GE still do walk-in interviews where they will take you after everyone else has shown up ? The next first available in Chicago is in October and my wife needs it for a trip in September. When I got mine last year, I also had a crazy wait for an interview but they let me interview just by walking in. Anyone else done this recently ?
Where I went in Seattle would not have accepted walk ins, I am not sure about other locations. They had a steady stream of scheduled appointments that morning and they turned down a walk in while I was there. Keep checking the dates, another will open up as there are always cancelations. When I tried to get an earlier date for Seattle as my first appointment was weeks out, I kept checking. Dates kept opening the next day and also a week out. I already had a scheduled appointment and once you have the appointment set you can always go into the system to change it. Just check frequently when she is available to go in immediately as in a day or two or following week.