FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The definitive "Where can I leave my bags in NYC?" thread
Old Jul 5, 2012, 3:53 am
ukdeebee

Another JFK storage problem!

I am flying into Terminal 7 on BA staying a few days in NYC (will be late December so will need boots/coats etc in NYC) then flying Delta 695 to Orlando and traveling around Florida finally flying back to JFK from Miami on AA 1510 followed by our flight home on BA from Terminal 7.
Now heres the problem, all the boots/coats etc that we need in NYC we will (hopefully!) not need in Florida and rather than carry them around Florida with us (and probably pay excess baggage fees on internal flights) i thought i would take one holdall to pack them all into (family of 5 adults) and leave them at JFK in storage, but where would you suggest we store them? do Delta and AA use the same terminal? (that would be great as we could drop into storage on way out of JFK and pick up on our return) or is there a central area that is easily accessed from all terminals? or shall i just carry the stuff around with us? (but very annoying as we also have internal flights from Tampa to Key West and Key West to Miami) I would appreciate some advice.