FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Limited Availability] UA MP Explorer- Up to 55K & possible $50 stmt credit
Old Jul 3, 2012, 11:33 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Smerri
I applied in late May for this card. Ran one $56 purchase through the card. When my statement closed 6/8 there was no credit or miles. I SM them and got the $50 adjustment and they said the miles should take 6-8 weeks. Haven't ran another purchase through it yet. How long did it generally take for the miles to show up? Next statement closes 7/8 so I'm curious to see what happens after that. May make a small purchase for $5 or so to see if those post.
Given they issued a $50 statement credit to you, it seems you do qualify for the 50K bonus.

When was your $56 charge made? Was it posted at least ONE WEEK before the 6/8 statement date?

Do you see any mile on your CARD STATEMENT? Or you just dont see it in your UA account? It makes a huge difference as where your problem of non-posting may lie.

Today is 7/3, statement is 7/8. It is too close to statement date to trigger any bonus if the first one did not trigger it. Chase cut off the processing of bonus about 1 week before statement closing date. Too many folks miss this often-mentioned fact and cut their qualifying purchases way too close to their statement dates...