FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What happens when a journalist gets poor service
Old Jul 2, 2012, 8:11 am
DillMan

Programs: AA EXP, AAirpass, & CK 2MM, MR Plat Premier, DL Plat, US Plat, UA RECOVERING GS
The person on the other end of it mostly responded to Andy rather than me even though he and I had included each other in our @s to BA. Not sure why that was: I sincerely hope they weren't assuming that we're a couple (we're not, we're mates) because that would be patronising to me and depressingly heteronormative, wouldn't it?
This woman needs to get over herself.

There was a weather delay. If affected LHR and whilst LGW was fine. Wacky things happen.

The foundation of her complaint is similar to saying, "Tesco is terrible! I picked queue 7 and my mate picked queue 9; both having 4 people waiting. My friend finished 3 minutes before me. Not only does this demonstrate blatant sexism (as I am female) but also passive-aggressive tendencies to force lower income shoppers to buy more (as the people ahead of me had more in their basket). Oh, and fluoride contains mind control chemicals. Tesco should be shut down because of the US government's attempt to cover up aliens currently living at Area 51 with the support of Tesco and its queue policies!"