FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK
View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2012, 9:29 am
pazza2000

Originally Posted by arollins
Within 3-4 days of completing the stay, including the weekends. I received the regular points, such as booking bonus, and stay points, along with the 44k/50k bonus points.

Just a thought, but, did you received at least some of the regular points, did you enter your CC # while making the reservation, was the reservation done before sign up for the bonus points, was the reservation booked directly through CC or the hotel website and not through a third party site (expedia, orbitz, hotels.com, etc), did you stayed at a qualifying hotel, did you sign up and received confirmation email that you sign up and qualify for the promotion?

Your experience seems to be a complete opposite to what almost everyone have mentioned, seems to me there is a "disconnect" with your stay overall. At the very least contact CC customer service to confirm, while the details and information are still fresh and can be accessed easily.

The others that have not received any points are those that stayed on a PARK PLAZA thinking that it qualified for the PARK INN promo. This is mute point now that PARK PLAZA is offering their own promo.

I have not received any points; base or bonus, for my stay at a Rad Blu 2wks ago tomorrow. I contacted CC and they said this is normal, and the points may take some time to post.