FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo
Old Jun 29, 2012, 5:16 am
IkeEsq

Data points

5/25/2012 Park Inn - Never showed up on TCB, submitted claim yesterday.
5/26/2012 Country Inn - CB showed up promptly and payable last week or so.
5/27/2012 Park Inn - Never showed up on TCB, submitted claim yesterday.
6/16/2012 Radisson - Shows Pending with $0.
6/23/2012 Country Inn - Shows Pending with proper amount.

In addition, I show two referrals - one for my Wife's Country Inn, which appeared pending at the same time her CI&S showed pending and became payable a couple weeks back and one from the Conga, which just showed up.

I just got an email from TCB, which notes in relevant part:

The hitch happened between June 7th and 21st, resulting in any transactions/bookings made and/or completed stays during this time with these merchants automatically showing in accounts, and remaining, at $0.

All other bookings and completed stays outside of this should not be affected and should show at 10% cashback once your stay has been completed.

The blip was ironed out on June 22 and the hoteliers have promised that ALL valid bookings and stays during June 7th and 21st will still have their cashback honored.
With the $20 for referrals, this has been a decent deal even if the Park Inns don't post. I have one more Radisson stay booked and will continue to use this for the Park Plaza stays as well and hope for the best.

If all of the cashback and points post, my wife and I should get ~412,000 CC points from these promos for ~$628 (.15 cents per point) which includes 5 stays we needed to make anyway and one which was a mini-weekend vacation. Not too bad.