FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Meriden, CT [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2012, 7:54 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by lkar
What is this square box on my dresser named "zenith"? Looks like a tv, but tvs are supposed to be rectangular. This square thing is confusing.

OK hotel. If I hadn't gotten a BRG and didn't need the night for the 3x promo, I wouldn't have stayed there. I don't understand the business model. There are several hotels right off the highway. This one is a mile away. And who stays here if not passers through? Not convenient to Hartford or New Haven, being 20 miles from either. No real food or conveniences nearby. And not all that cheap either, but for the BRG rate. Room is dated. A/c is one of those floor units not controlled by temp thermostat.

Yet the lot was near full. They must be doing something right. Very friendly front desk. Fresh cookies. Coupon for a free breakfast. Good free wifi. All in all a bit of a diamond in the rough.
were you there last night? I was but didnt get back till 2am stopped off on my to Boston checked in using the roomsaver.com coupon $69 (Mon-Wed) $59 all other days wasnt offerred a free breakfast but then again I didnt want it as I had too much coffee on the drive back and didnt hit the sack till 3am