FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Access to Lufthansa Lounge at IAD" Thread [Merged]
Old Jun 28, 2012, 12:47 pm
Flying Machine

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by goalie
In the past, I have presented my onward domestic F bp and I have been granted access to the lounge (upstairs) but here's my question....

I'm flying SFO-LAX-BOS (red-eye)-IAD-SAV/SAV-IAD-SFO

I arrive BOS-IAD at 11:30am and continue on to SAV at 5pm but my IAD-SAV flight is UX on a CrJ 200 with no f/c so will I be granted lounge access showing my IAD-SAV bp and if yes, upstairs or downstairs?

And if not granted access, would simply showing my F bp for my return flight IAD-SFO at 10 pm suffice as it has in the past
Goalie: Dont get confused with the F thing here. You are *Gold, just use your *Gold and a BP for same day flight on any *Gold Carrier UA is good and your in the LH Senator Lounge ( upstairs ) entry level as you come in. Downstairs is not as nice, less food and drink and just metal table and chairs. But the showers are there, if you want one the matron upstairs calls downstairs and the nice lady greets you with some towels..