FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Now Dead]100,000 BA Avios Chase Card, $150 fee
Old Jun 25, 2012, 9:19 am
jorbren

Originally Posted by koolr
So, what did you gain from calling Chase, jorbren??

I don't understand why people have to feel like they are going to be left out without trying and understanding much, and then call which may screw up the deal for everyone!!!?? Did anyone think that if the offer shows up for wife/friend/parents, etc. then you can still apply using your name on the application?? I have tried several times, and when you click on the offer (without logging in your BA account), the application page is blank... correct me if I am wrong.
Maybe before you lash out to rip on someone you should have your own facts straight. Im correcting you because you are wrong. If you are logged out and do the dummie booking for jon smith and the credit card app comes up, you can't change the name in the application, jon smith would already be loaded in there and not allow a change.

As for what I learned from calling chase. I learned that being an authorized user on an account should not eliminate you from a chance of receiving a targeted offer, which was the exact information I was looking for. Please read the follow ups and you would know that. I didn't give away any information at all about this offer and how people are trying to do this.