FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conduct unbecoming a F pax
View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2012, 9:37 pm
kamiao

Programs: CX GO by flying, ex-QF PS, AMEX Platinum, CA & KrisFlyer Nobody
Originally Posted by SQFAN
I just flew CX F HKG-YVR (my very first time in CX F and with my new infant son too ) and about 2hrs before landing, the pax in 2K came right in front of my seat shouting loudly in the F cabin "you're disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I was in the queue for the toilet.".

I had to admit I was initially shocked and made to feel as if I didn't flush the toilet or something. Somehow, the cabin crew came to apologise to me. Whatever for, I wondered..

I went to his seat and he shouted ."apologise to me or get back to your seat". I was surprisingly calm and explained to him when I approached the toilet from the portside aisle, I saw the portside left toilet taken. The cabin director who had her back to the cockpit, had motioned me to the port side right toilet. Basically I had a clear line of sight to the crew. Pax 2K would have to be coming from the right..

While I was attempting to stand my ground, the cabin crew came to my side. The chap finally apologised to me and shook my hand. Case close I thought..

Just before landing, the cabin director thanked everyone for flying with them but also stated the pax is now blaming her. .Gosh, there's no pleasing some people! .I asked if she wanted me to help support her case and she said she would write a report. I did pass her my business card in case the rude pax decided to complain to CX..

Despite that loud and rude d-1-c-k head, I had an excellent CX F experience in service and product. Was really impressed and maybe I have to change my moniker to cxfan or something.
Well done OP! I guess I would end up with F words if this comes up to me.