FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Comprehensive Hertz CDP#'s
View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2012, 3:02 am
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Binney
having read through this thread many times...I though the point was to have a comprehensive list?? NO??
A list of publicly-usable codes, yes. A list of codes restricted to employees of particular companies, no.

That said, I used this today and got an even better rate:
From now through October 31, 2012, you can earn 1,800 points and save up to 30% on rentals of three days or longer. This offer is valid on all cars at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Rent for one or two days and earn 600 points and save up to 30% per rental.
Rent for three or more days and earn 1,800 points and save up to 30% per rental.
For reservations, click "Book Now." The Corporate ID/Rate (CDP) and Promotion Code fields will already be entered for you. Simply remember to provide your Rapid Rewards account number when completing your reservation.

You may also book through the Car tab online at southwest.com. When booking, please enter 168114 in the Promotion Code field and 205418 in the CDP field to receive your appropriate points.
I experimented with this offer and got a rate that totaled $23 more than a particular upcoming 4-day weekend rental that I had previously quoted using an AAA CDP and PC. So I have to decide if I want to pay $23 to get the extra 1,800 Hertz points. Seems like it's worthwhile (except am I supposed to be flying on Southwest Airlines?). 1,800 points could be redeemed for 3 midweek days (for example).