FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avianca/Taca Lifemiles Forum
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2012, 8:11 am
gkbiiii

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Post Avianca/Taca Lifemiles Forum

After my experience with the Spirit, I will look to others to lobby for a new forum for Lifemiles. The Tacca/Avianca life miles program brings about the Best of both the US Airways & BMI programs, making it possibly the best program in Star alliance.

For this reason, I predict many Flyertalkers will consider making Lifemiles their main earning program and those of us whom travel throughout the Americas will consider using Avianca/Taca due to its strong route structure and (much like US Airways) unlimited international upgrades.

The ability to use Cash & Miles (think BMI) make this a very attractive program for those forced to leave the BMI program and are leery of BA.

Therefore if this program deemed worthy of its own forum, being that it is by far the dominate carrier group in Latin & SOuth America in Star. I ask other Flyertalk members to spur the effort further the formation of it's new forum.