FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Flying Part 2: Pacific Coastal Airlines, Westjet and Comox
Old Jun 20, 2012, 6:51 pm
Carfield

Cabin & Seat Shot
B-1900C is a regional aircraft and has no bathroom or galley facilities. There is no service performed in these short flights, and there is no flight attendant. The plane has basically nine row of seats – two abreast seating with a middle seat in the aft row. There is not much headroom and I have to lean forward to avoid bumping into anything. It also makes taking photos a bit difficult.

Cabin Shot

Seat shot

Individual lights on the overhead panel

Air Vent and Oxygen Mask on the side panel

Open Cockpit

Entertainment:
Newspapers are available at check-in counters
Reading materials in the seat pocket – Inflight magazine, Pacific Coastal Promotional material, Safety card and Disposal bag

Of course the best entertainment is the scenery especially on a sunny day like this Monday morning.

Flight information:
Unfortunately I apologized for not getting the cruise attitude, as I expect to find them later at flightaware, but for some reasons only the return flight from YQQ to YVR has record, not the outbound flight. However I have a feeling that our cruising attitude is not too high at all especially the last flight from Campbell River to Comox.

Startup was straightforward and we taxied towards R/W26L within minutes. There were a bit of traffic including a Cathay Pacific 747-8 Freighter taking off, along with the usual Air Canada mix.

We finally took off at 11:54am and our flight time was twenty-six minutes.

A last look into YVR

A last look into Vancouver City

The rest will be a selected few scenery pictures along the flight and I will let the pictures do the talking – lots of interesting beaches, bays and mountains.