FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Luxury Hotel in Singapore? (consolidated thread)
Old Jun 6, 2012, 5:35 am
BENLEE

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
Originally Posted by ajca
I had the exact opposite experience - consistently AMAZING service at the RC and terrible service at the MO next door.
+1 for the RC Millenia ^

I have stayed at this hotel several times for the past year ever since they renovated the rooms. Service while not exceptionally exemplary, have improved by leaps and bounds. I was upgraded from room to suite several times and at every stay, they will always leave some extra amenities in the room and the Manager will always call to check that everything is OK. Also love the buffet breakfast in the morning. Can't find much to complain.

The MO service on the other hand is very so-so and the rooms are by now way overdue for an overhaul. Even the suites are unappealing.

I have stayed at nearly all the top hotels in Singapore including St Regis, MO, RC, Fullerton Bay, FS and still think the RC is the best of the bunch.