FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking moved from Palazzo to Venetian
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2012, 12:03 pm
knobby

Originally Posted by AMDB7
Interesting. Just made a booking at the Palazzo for one night, and my booking was instantly (within 5 minutes) amended to the Venetian too, with my RA upgrade applied (from Luxury to Bella view)!

But here's the thing; when I phoned to follow this up, priorityclub cs could only see the Venetian (amended) booking, and the Palazzo reservations staff could only see my original Pallazo "Luxury" booking!

Now, I know what you're thinking; someone at the Palazzo applied my RA upgrade and changed hotels somehow, and their system is slow at catching up. BUT.... as the lovely lady at the Palazzo reservations told me, it was currently 5.30AM in the morning in Las Vegas, and the people that would do that kind of thing don't start for hours!

So we are left with the very puzzling situation that no-one seems to know why this is happening or who's doing it. My guess is there is some kind of automatic RA upgrade being applied by a "smart" reservations system somewhere in the Palazzo/priorityclub reservations systems, but it's gone all "Terminator" on us and it thinks it knows better. Glad my name isn't John Connor.....
Looks like we have the same issue. The lady at PC said it was the second similar call she had had yesterday. I had an email from ambassador services today to say they can only see my cancelled reservation on the system ! I have emailed by return to say I have not cancelled and asked to escalate the issue to get it sorted. Should have said yesterday that I have actually prepaid for my stay.