FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hollywood to Bollywood, the long way: UA/Swiss/Thai 77W/Emirates A380 F + Singapore J
Old Jun 2, 2012, 12:18 am
amolkold

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by cas_de
I hope this makes things a little bit more clear (at least from a local's perspective). Thanks for posting such an excellent trip report with so many phantastic pictures!
It does clear it up, cas_de, thank you!

Originally Posted by The scotsman
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your TR in its entirety this afternoon (quiet day in the office before a long weekend courtesy of HM) - great photos and wonderful narrative. Well done.

^ ^
Thank you, The scotsman. Enjoy the long weekend. We in the U.S. just had one, gotta love 3-day weekends ^

Originally Posted by harrison1186
amolkold, thanks for the great detailed report. I've gotten quite a few ideas from this TR and your Easter Island TR for my upcoming trips. It's nice to see another recent college grad with the ability to do things like this.

You've officially made my "must read" list, alongside Seat 2A, SFO777, and eightblack.
Thank you, harrison1186! I honestly think this is the best time for me to travel, before I get bogged down in "real adulthood" (I'm lucky to be working a job that requires full work weeks only certain months of the year).

It's humbling to be placed in amazing TR company as those 3. They're on my shortest of shortlists.