FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Royal First Class Lounge and Royal Orchid Spa information and access.
Old May 28, 2012, 4:18 pm
BKKROP

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by KRS
Is the spa generally busy in the morning? I will be booking an award which includes BKK-HKG in TG F but only the morning 08:00 flight is available for my dates. I wold like to get the massage in before departure, should I plan to be there when they open at 06:00?
I had to look up where SVG is, must admit I am still none the wiser, Stavanger I will have to google later on, but to important topics, the lounge is busy all the time, I am amazed at how many are there when I arrive early some mornings, but you will get in. They will know what flight you are on and make sure you get to your plane on time. The First Class lounge massage and the breakfast you can order in the restaurant is brilliant and being someone who loves to read newspapers, I absolutely adore the array of world papers that this lounge has. Enjoy your First class experience in Bangkok, IMO, no other airline does it as well.