FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old May 28, 2012, 6:24 am
Crazyhotelguy

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
I always love to see FTer's obsession over bare feet!!! Sure, I don't want them on my tray table, arm rest, or table... But, bare feet on the floor in public is no big deal. Somepeople must really hate going to the beach or a water park......

To those that walk bare foot into a lav... That is just gross. To those that wear socks to the lav... That is 3 times worse..

Now, knowing that public spaces may be trickled with germs, i plan appropriately and do not eat directly from tray tables or lounge furniture. A guy on my recent ATL-PWM flight did not follow this practice. He insisted on dumping his peanut type snack onto the shared middle console without a napkin. He proceeded to chow down for the rest of the flight. #1 this is rude and an invasion of space, but #2 all I could think of was how many pictures of feet on FT that I have seen on that armrest/console.