FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miler Sues United [Judgment for UA Jan 2014] Judgment Affirmed Dec 2014
Old May 25, 2012, 4:38 pm
blueman2

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by jss
It is a class action case (and from reading it I'm part of the implied class pre merger 1MM UA flyers) ---you can read the actual case here:

http://206.18.146.25/rfcViewFile/12cv4056-1.pdf

I'm all for the plaintiff's here
OK, I read his complaint. Sorry, but this comes across as very amateurish. He should have just stuck with the facts which I think are in his favor. But the suit if full of emotion and necessary detail. My level of hope just went down.

Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
Yes, I think we can all prove that. Truth be told, I'm angry about my lost upgrades, etc. but what INFURIATES me is thinking about the times I flew to Asia in full F and took UA instead of SQ cuz I was so close to getting my MM status. Then again im pretty stupid myself for ever taking UA F over SQ F
+10. I think the reason this issue upsets me so much is that I feel very stupid for flying UA in paid C for the last 2 years because I wanted to cap off my 1MM. Otherwise, I would have flown LH or SQ. Yes, I feel stupid.