FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WARNING Phishing Scams for American Express are very good
Old May 24, 2012, 10:15 am
Centurion

Exclamation WARNING Phishing Scams for American Express are very good

WARNING...I know most of you know to be careful but recently I have received several very good Amex Phishing emails so be careful. They contain the exact same Amex logo, etc. I have cut and pasted the email but the very real looking logo and format were lost in the copy paste but here it is.......

Dear Cardholder,

Thank you for providing us with an updated email address, [email protected]. Your email address may be used to send you important information about your account and exclusive offers.

Remember, you can always go to americanexpress.com/email to update your email address and other communications preferences.

Thank you for using your American Expressâ Card.

Sincerely,
American Express Customer Service

P.S. Now you can receive more of your Account Communications in electronic form. Enroll today at americanexpress.com/selectemail.

Privacy Statement Contact Customer Service Add Us to Your Address Book

Please do not reply to this e-mail. This customer service e-mail was sent to you by American Express. You may receive customer service e-mails even if you have unsubscribed from marketing e-mails from American Express.

© 2012 American Express Company. All rights reserved.