FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10 year reunion of inaugural QF AGM attendees
Old May 22, 2012, 7:17 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
10 year reunion of inaugural QF AGM attendees

Originally Posted by kpc
NM
thadocta
LindsayWilson
kpc
IainF
og
willyroo
JohnSydney2000
BundyBear

The inaugural attendees who are still active posters on FT / AFF. As far as I'm aware, this was the first AFF / FT (Australian version) Do / meetup / meeting ever^

We need a 10 year reunion anniversary meet next year!
As was beginning to be discussed on another thread, I think this is a great idea. You are right kpc about being the first FT (Australian version) Do / meetup / meeting ever^ (ignoring the AFF meets, which came later). What did we start

So a call to the inaugural AGM members - we need to arrange a meet in BNE (as the home port). I think it would be nice to have it separate to the AGM. As 5 of us are from BNE and 4 from SYD, the other option is to add some flying to our meeting program (perhaps a secondary meet in the SYD J Lounge, so [some of] us BNE'ers get some travel as well).

I note that 5 (maybe 6) of you have WP [or equivalent OW] status, so should be an issue.

What are your thoughts and ideas of timing?

Edit: [Breaking News] Date set for Saturday, 1 February 2015

Last edited by QF WP; Nov 3, 2014 at 7:48 pm