FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old May 22, 2012, 1:52 pm
Clearwater

PC Visa (UK) Free Night Voucher

There may be light at the end of the tunnel .
After contacting them through their telephone customer services and getting nowhere as I and others have reported, I thought I would try PC Visa's online accounting services as a new approach.
Explaining the situation that I have previously discussed here, I waited, without much confidence, for their reply that they promised would be within two working days.
Low and behold, two days later an email pops up from Barclaycard in my email account. Without hessitation I opened it up
But my excitement was short lived. The email was in standard automated form and it stated that it would be better for me to telephone their Customer Services team, on the number that I, and fellow FTers, have already called on.
After biting my tongue for some time, I decided to try again and I did ring their services team.
And guess what the answer I was given - that it was a Priority Club problem and that I was to call them.
Not feeling pleased with the progress that I was making and again explaining that I had already done so and had made previous calls to themselves, I was passed to another colleague.
But now I felt a little ray of hope. This time they were more sympathetic and helpful and not reading just from the script that was given them. She said that they would look into it and that someone would ring me back within two working days on the number that is on their system.
As promised and on the second working day, I received the phone call.
And from a little ray of hope, the sun was beginning to shine. This time they admitted there were a few problems with the free night voucher and that some were delayed. I was assured that I would receive the email that contains the voucher and its details by the end of this week and that in future they would be done on a monthly basis.
I will keep you informed if I receive it this week, and if someone else beats me to it, please do likewise.