FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question: Aeroplan Star Challenge - How Much Incremental Spend Have They Got From You?
Old May 22, 2012, 10:52 am
KenHamer
Original Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.448 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Originally Posted by Allvest
Originally Posted by Keops
Nothing extra, had 10 segments and own two cars with an Esso station close by.
Had to do a few esso mini fills (9-12$). Can't be bothered with $3 transactions.

I did three accounts, let's see if they qualify. I have a sneaking suspicion they won't credit bonus miles to minor accounts.

This is an attempt to make members form habits. As for me I only purchased abou $60 in candy and HD bars for my office staff which I would do anyway, but maybe spend a bit less from Costco instead of loblaws. There was negligent incremental spending involved, but I did handle aeroplan cards a lot more frequently this month. Now that I am finished they go back to where they came from.
Or perhaps it is an attempt to demonstrate to businesses that puchase miles that they are actually getting some value from the so-called loyalty program.