FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Difference between Platinum Concierge (50-99 nights) and Ambassador (100+ nights)?
Old May 20, 2012, 1:45 pm
KSA_USA

[QUOTE=yosithezet;18610011 The difference is that those Plat concierges don't have the same reach and levels of access throughout the organisation. Ambassadors can also go outside Starwood for things that Plat concierges are unlikely and probably not authorized to do.[/QUOTE]

interesting. could you list some of the things that Plat concierges are not authorized to do?

Originally Posted by LovetoTravel83
True, Ambassadors can do anything for you, not only hotels reservations and requests. They can make dinner reservations, tour reservations.
Plat concierges can do all the above. they can also arrange a babysitter

Originally Posted by forumpersona999
For example, your Starwood Ambassador can book rooms at competing properties for you (at decent rates) if there is no Starwood in the location you are visiting. My Starwood Ambassador was able to book me a room at some unheard of hotel in Burma on short notice ^
PC can book rooms at non starwood hotels. my PC was able to get us 3 rooms at Villa Principe Leopoldo Hotel in Lugano.