FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New routes / extra frequencies to and from TLV - all airlines
Old May 17, 2012, 3:51 pm
rafi2k6

Programs: Air Canada, Hyatt
Originally Posted by joshwex90
While I could have, this was part of a larger, all *A, booking
Originally Posted by joshwex90
rafi2k6, I forgot to mention the other benefit of the minyan by the LX flight ZRH-TLV. After getting off that UA flight, where everyone looks Aryan and is staring at my kippa and tzitzit, it's nice to see some fellow Jews!

If I was on that flight, I'd probably take the train to the main terminal, clear customs just to shower at the Biz Lounge. (Which is better, IMO, than the Senator Lounge.)

ORD in either direction isn't long enough. JFK-SFO/LAX are not only transcontinental flights, they're the big ones. So p.s. is the diffrentiator. Most American carriers have something special about their transcons in general, and the NYC-LAX/SFO flights in particular. DL has a BusinessElite lite; AA has special things; UA has p.s.

I found UA to have the best interface, CO to have the most movies, and BA to have the best map. But what I liked about LX was that they show you lots of info at the end of the flight that you rarely see otherwise - gate you're going to, and where all the connecting flights depart from. VERY HELPFUL!

Yes they do
That's what I usually do, then head back to the E gates at around 8:15.
Lol the Aryan thing, imagine what I feel like in full chassidishe levush. Burich Sheh Loi Usani Goy is what I have to say!

Hmm, I dunno, I think ORD being the hub that it is should have a slightyly inferior P.S. to JFK/EWR but better than the normal mid-cons.

Agree with you on the entertainment systems.

Does anyone know how KE's SEL-TLV service is going? I know that they've upgraded it from an A332 to a 772. Possibilty of daily?