FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA 337 delayed by >= 1hour yet again
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2012, 5:07 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by boadh398
Thank you for your view and understanding HM Pucci.

I was in Manhatten last week and walked past a store on Madison that I could have sworn was Pucci's (and absoultely was NOT Gucci's) - I just wish I had my camera - oh well always a next time.

I aspire to become a MUCCI but I gather my status etc. may never raise me to these high echelons.....
Well given all the bother that BA has given you - I think that a Mucci should be yours so the evening was not a complete disaster.

Don't forget to tell Moomba and pop it into your Signature.

I think that you could have really ranted and you didn't and you seem a rather nice person. I have to say that Paris often picks up disproportionate delays and I know from Pilot friends that Paris ATC drives them all quite insane. They impose slots and the aircraft just cannot move. It's so frustrating for such a puddle jump. ORY is always a very militant crowd in that tower - they're always at the forefront of any strikes or works to rule.

I really do think that the BA Lord High Executioner and all the rest of the Motley Crew do not really know rather than care. That does not mean much in a way but I really think that the last great hurdle for Management is to get punctuality sorted - it is slipping further and further west. So whilst I agree with your frustration I do actually think that it is due to indifference.

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; May 15, 2012 at 5:15 pm