FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating confirmed: 3-4-3 on the 777 / 77W ... boooooooo
Old May 13, 2012, 3:19 pm
bubbashow

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by jpetekYXMD80
When compared to 9-abreast, I am quite sure that 10-abreast will not be a refreshingly intellectual romantic comedy with unexpected character depth, stunning cinematography, with a cliffhanger ending that would make Stephen King squeal.

But I am quite sure it will be more cramped and miserable. For this, I cite common sense and deductive reasoning.

This really reminds me of the Ali G episode where he goes to an anti-abortion rally and says they should try it before they say they don't like it, just like his flame broiled Whopper revelation.
I have flown 10 abreast 777. It is HORRIBLE. For those of you hypothesizing that have never been on such a bird, you are in for quite an awakening. With so few seats in MCE, many of you will not be in an aisle in that section....many of you will be in the standard section....on a LONG stage length....in hell. Trust me. Make fun of me now...get on this and realize 4 hours into a flight to NRT that there are still 8 hours left. I would rather stay on the ground.