FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating confirmed: 3-4-3 on the 777 / 77W ... boooooooo
Old May 13, 2012, 12:02 pm
hbtr

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
I am pretty sure that you are not married to the airline and yes, you can go elsewhere if the offering is not appealing.
Not married, but I would call it a long-term relationship - the fundamental basis for any elite recognition program. If I am going to leave, I certainly want AA to know why.

And no, I'm not going to leave just because AA is planning on doing this. And I know elites can get the MCE seats. And if I do get stuck in one of the 3-4-3's, I'll give it a fair shot. Just like I did when my wife convinced me to try durian. Once.

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
This is all speculation on a product that may or may not be something that AA may or may not introduce
Well, reps from AA have stated that they plan to do this - as was reported earlier on this thread, AA posted this on their FB page. While they can always change their plan (I'm not naive enough to think that all this griping on FT will actually change anything), I wouldn't call it speculation any more.

Last edited by hbtr; May 13, 2012 at 12:38 pm