FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating confirmed: 3-4-3 on the 777 / 77W ... boooooooo
Old May 13, 2012, 11:57 am
carlosdca

Programs: AA LT Gold
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Regardless of speculation, wait until such a product exists before trying to state it is that bad

In the end, there are plenty of airlines in the world if one fails to meet ones desires
The width between the walls of the 777 is not speculation.
10 abreast is going to be more crowded than 9 abreast. That is NOT speculation either.

Regarding the trade for more legroom. mmm. No. At least for me. Last time I flew BA (320 series aircraft) intra-europe, just a <2 hour flight, I had a window exit row with plenty of legroom. But the row was full and I sat next to a normal sized 6'1" German dude. Shoulder room was miserable and I hated those two hours, regardless of the legroom.

Oh, and thanks for telling me to go away If I end up not liking the product, But the title of this thread is "3-4-3 booooooo". So all the ones like me that think 3-4-3 will suck (based on reasonable and logic speculation) have the right to say so without your gratuitous invitation to fly someone else.

But you are right, if flying economy, I would make sure that I get myself on BA when going to Europe or TAM (soon to be OW?) when going to Brazil.