FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Research Project about the Japanese Airline Industry
Old May 13, 2012, 10:56 am
Gberg

Programs: UA GS, AS 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Research Project about the Japanese Airline Industry

Hi all,

I'm not sure where else to put this because it is such an obscure request. I am currently a senior in high school and am participating in an online program sponsored by Stanford University called the Reischauer Scholars Program. The program selects 25 high school students from around the United States to learn about U.S-Japan relations, Japanese history, Japanese culture, etc. The program is wrapping up now, though, and each student has to write a 10-13 page research paper on any topic of their choice. While I rarely post on Flyertalk, I spend hours a day reading forums and blogs and decided it would be an interesting and fun project to write about the Japanese Airline Industry. I am having trouble, though, finding sources and information besides Wikipedia and some short excerpts online and was wondering if any of you guys know of any sources or have any information about the Japanese Airline Industry. Thanks!