FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another big night giveaway?
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 4:17 pm
starflyer

Originally Posted by csr12621
Whoa, that's weird. This Facebook link totally CHANGED! Earlier Club Carlson responded to Nianbing Xiong's question on the club carlson's facebook page directly below her question of: "Just have a quick question: will the reservation made before may 15th but check in/out during the bignight give away promotion period, is that eligible for this promotion?"

Club Carlson said "@Nianbig Xiong..." (i'm paraphrasing from memory here), something like "while we don't want to reveal too much information before the release of the full terms and conditions, the short answer is...yes, reservations made before May 15th will be eligible for this promotion."

The fact that the affirmative response has been deleted makes me wonder if they decided that, no, in fact, stays booked before May 15th will NOT be eligible. At least that's what I'm now taking from it and not to rely on any info that has been extracted before the full t&cs are released.
Some blogger had a screen shot of the question and answer from Club Carlson Facebook page confirming that prior reservations would count. I'm not regularly a big blog reader, so I'll have to hunt around to find out which one it was.