FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: US LCC & AMR / AA Takeover / merger Rumors and Discussion (consolidated)
Old May 11, 2012, 11:25 pm
elitetraveler
Suspended

Originally Posted by LAXJFKesq
Once again, you are making some pretty bold statements without any facts. AA's BOD just appointed Horton 6 months ago. I have not seen one AA BOD Member say anything negative regarding Horton or his vision for the company. Maybe you can enlighten us by providing a link to your claim?

Also, which "key Members of the BOD" still remain from the Crandall era? Please name them? I am willing to bet there is not one (1) BOD Member from the Crandall era. According to AA's site, the mandatory age to retire for a BOD Member is 70 (exceptions can be made) http://www.aa.com/content/images/amr...cepolicies.pdf
By the way I said three times in my statement I was guessing. It was not a claim. You are also very naive if you think BoD members are going to make public statements of doubt. This all happens behind the scenes obviously.

Off the top of my head, Judith Rodin, Armando Codin, Michael Miles and possibly Phil Purcell all date to Crandall.