FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes
Old May 10, 2012, 8:11 pm
DLroads

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Mark your schedules, hold phone calls, save the date-- Friday, July 27, 2012

Good evening all,

Thank you for your patient, and follow up. Let's start with the most important part:

Mark the date- Friday, July 27, 2012 will be the visit date of flyertalk in the SEA Customer Service Center. Our opprotunity to say THANK YOU in person to the dedicated members who always watch for our travel needs. I know you want to be there!

(A logo would show up here later, what is a flyertalk event without a logo?)

What's in the special activities plan?

Well, different things are in the works. But, the most important is that we will have the opprotunity to be there and thank the staff. They are LOOKING FORWARD to see us. After all, they have been 'dealing' with us for a while, and with a great smile.

We know that flyertalkers want/like to get some 'hands on' experience, such as the one Richard had--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZmg...feature=relmfu
Or the one Ed had--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V908R...feature=relmfu

Any takers? can YOU handle clients as demanding as YOU?

More?
There is more to come. Please stay tuned (organizing DO's is not easy, why didn't anyone tell me that?)

Registration information would follow here (The usual, pricing, suggested donation, schedule, etc... housekeeping 'stuff' that makes it all look smooth and running even if it does not...)

Paypal:
I have received PM's and emails regarding the option to donate for the event even if not attending. I am very greatful for the offering, and all funds would be used to say thank you to the dedicated staff. If you cannot attend and still wish to contribute to our thank you event to the dedicated seattle group, you may do so using paypal, check, transfer to :

paypal-
[email protected]

Canarsie (Thank you), as a respected member of the forum and of flyertalk has agreed to serve as my "second opinion/advisor/verifier" (How would we define it exactly?--- The "DO" MENTOR! , Thank you DHalltheway) for all expenses. Thank you again Canarsie for your willingness to bring your time, experience and expertise to the cause. ^

I have created the account and made it paypal verified earlier this week (May 7, if I recall correctly)

https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/p...%40gmail%2ecom

If you wish to use a check, transfer, etc. please PM me for directions and address.

Hotel info:
We are working on it, to be followed. Remember, it is also a function of the demand (so if you are planning on using it, please pm me so I can 'estimate the demand)

Korean:
Did I remind that I am still short of one Korean speaker to help me with the thank you cards in Korean? If not, that's the time to remind.
Other logistic issues:
Individuals who identify themselves as Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese speakers, please expect to receive PM's tomorrow morning.

Well, more will follow, as we are looking forward to get into Seattle.

Thank you all,

DLroads

Last edited by DLroads; May 11, 2012 at 7:32 am