FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air China (CA) New 773 F, Swiss (LX) A343 F, Zurich and Beijing
Old May 9, 2012, 10:06 pm
Steph3n
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by AZbba

After that I walked around the duty free a bit but didn't see anything that appealed to me. Then I went up to the lounge which is one floor above the duty free area. If you use the path of the train to make a line through the middle of the terminal, F is on the left and I believe business is on the right, but they are not connected as there is a large open area inbetween.

The lounge was very large. It easily had seating for 100, probably 200+, so everyone could spread out. They had some nice selections for food/snacks/non alcolohlic drinks and a couple brands of beer. I didn't see a bar, but there could have been one. Also there were sleeping areas that I should have tried out but didn't. No showers that I could see.
Just as a note, there are showers just past the sleeping rooms at the lounge. the F and J lounge 'touch' each other with a row of planters keeping them split apart near the dining areas. Seems to be an honor system there, as one could certainly go between without much effort