FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where to Stay in Bermuda?
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2012, 11:11 am
Dr. Pam

Programs: AE(nothing), Fairmont FPC Platinum ,SPG Gold, Plat Amex, FS LUVR
I Do have FPC Platinum Status.....But I am not sure if that is enough to sway me to the Southampton. Reviews on other websites and Pictures of the Reef Condos plus the hype on their 3 restaurants is swaying me to this property. I did inquire about Tucker's Point. My TA "ABG" was able to negotiate a fabulous rate...their GM really tried... but their beach is a ride or a long walk away, restaurants are supposed to be quite good....but again a ride away. Reviews of this property are fabulous if you enjoy golfing. Besides my DH, golf is a no sell. I think that it is just too spread out for us as a family to enjoy it. I guess that is why I am leaning toward The Reefs Club Condos. It is a much more intimate property with excellent restaurants on sight, snorkeling out front, a walk or bus ride to other amazing beaches, and some quick cab rides to other restaurants. I was hoping that some other FT'ers had visited the Condos at the Reefs and could offer their insight. I will keep everyone posted if they are interested. Thank you for all advice.