FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?
Old May 6, 2012, 7:49 pm
vrichard

Programs: AA-Plat DL-Plat (did status match on DL before losing EXP on AA)
I'm pretty much giving up on United (and the Chase MP Credit Card).
I had EQMs posted from January ticket purchases, but nothing since.

Today, I called Chase, and was told that I have to call United about it.
I called United, and got a MP rep who had zero clue - kept trying to tell me there was no credit card that offers PQMs. Put me on hold long time. Comes back with same story. So, she adds up the PQMs that posted this year and agrees that the amount of my January ticket purchase IS in the PQMs, but then her story changes to United doesn't post the PQMs, can't post them if they wanted to, it's Chase that has to do it.

Now, I'm on the phone 37 minutes and getting absolutely nowhere.
Have to vent a little - tell her I know it's not her fault, but since this merger & system integration, EVERYTHING is a problem - nothing works right - I've about had it. She's silent. I say thank you for listening. And end the call.

Since I've taken the AA match, I'm giving up on UA. It's not worth the time, effort and frustration. Cancel the card, cancel the $140 annual fee. And let me file dispute for the refunds that UA doesn't return for cancelled award ticket taxes/fees.