FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air China (CA) New 773 F, Swiss (LX) A343 F, Zurich and Beijing
Old May 5, 2012, 5:06 pm
AZbba

Programs: AA LT GLD 1MM
Originally Posted by gpeso8
Once again, great report. I'm excited to see how your return experience is with CA from PEK-LAX, especially the ground service at PEK. Are you going to be on 987 or 983? I'm assuming 983 for the new product.
983. The ground service was nothing special. Standard check in, train to international section of t3, customs/security (didn't see any first class security line although it was only about a 5 min wait). I had a few hours in the lounge as I had to check out of the hotel. It was a huge lounge, plenty of space to spread out. The FC section was not connected to the J section, the food in the lounge was decent. Wifi, obviously. No showers that I could see. Also no bar that I could see but I didn't look everywhere. They did have a mini movie theater type area but it looked to be chinese only and some sleeping areas that I should have tried.

I threw my back out so I'm going to be resting in bed, but I'll try to get the rest of the TR together tonight or tomorrow if I'm feeling better.