FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA Five Star Service / FSS Personal Assistance (consolidated)
Old May 5, 2012, 4:55 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by Fornebufox
Last week I got a promo e-mail with a sweepstakes inviting me to check out 5* service. Guess it's going a little slowly for them. From reading that last two pages here it seems like there's a reason for that. If they really want to make money from it they must provide a consistent product that won't let down the neophytes and p1ss off the knowledgeable.
My impression is that someone at AA had the idea to monetize the service they had been providing to Concierge Key and celebs for some time, but didn't put into place the kind of training and quality control that distinguishes a commercial offering. The inconsistency and rough edges that may be acceptable in an informal offering annoy people who are paying for the service.

Originally Posted by Upgraded!
I am not sure whether citizens of France are eligible for any of the CBP programs. I think Canadian citizens can get Nexus and Mexican citizens SENTRI but I could be confused about who is eligible for what. The TSS forum will know for sure, though.
At present, GE is available for U.S. citizens, permanent residents, citizens of the Netherlands, Canada, and Mexico. See the GE FAQ.