FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mini-TR: MS in J (BUD-KUL) plus MS PJs and BUD Airport after MA bankruptcy
Old May 3, 2012, 9:03 pm
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
Originally Posted by TPJ
A few comments on the inbound portion:
- MH (Malaysia Airlines) is a handling agent for MS in KUL and they do not see onward connections in their DCS (Departure Control System = check-in system), so I was given only a BP to CAI
- MH Lounge (that MS uses) in KUL is excellent - one of the best I have ever been to (excellent meals, ice cream, self pouring champagne etc)
- In BKK the aircraft is on the ground for 110 minutes - enough time to visit TG lounge
- meals ex KUL/BKK were good
- CAI T3 is coping well with the morning peak - it took me 3 minutes to get a connecting BP (had to cut the queue to reach C-class transit counters) and maybe 2-3 more to pass the security check
- MS Express still sucks, but the F/As on my flight from CAI to BUD was nicer (than on the outbound)
Glad to know MS uses MH Golden Lounge in KUL. It's amazing. However on my flight KUL-BKK last year I was aksed to go to the TG lounge which was already closed! But managed to make my way to the SQ lounge.

Contemplating to try MS C soon. You've sold it to me. MS it is.