FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [DEAL GONE] DL/NH/JL: JFK - HND via KIX - $517 ai r/t
Old May 3, 2012, 7:00 pm
hautecouTours

Programs: AA Gold; Marriott Lifetime Silver; IHG Plat Amb; Hilton Diamond
Thanks for sharing this... I had found seats from 5/31-6/4 and was going to pull the trigger but guess I won't now.

Originally Posted by Josephmay
Just Received the following Email.....

Dear Vayama Customer ,

We recently received your online booking request. Quality control has determined that your booking could not be processed at the fare that was originally quoted. Unfortunately, the airline was unable to accept the fare that was quoted earlier and as a result, your reservation has been canceled. Per our terms and conditions, airfares and reservations are not guaranteed until tickets are issued.

We encourage you to select another option that meets your travel needs. However, do not select the same flight option that you just attempted to book as this will just lead to another canceled booking. If you have any questions please feel free to respond to this email and we will get back to you generally within 24 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Vayama Customer Care Team

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Well I'm totally bummed....