FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fidelity Bonus offers for airline miles & hotel points [EXPIRED March 31, 2017]
Old May 3, 2012, 12:54 pm
Lesfilles

Originally Posted by elizadoo
Guys, I have done both options over the past 2 weeks, and now Fido isn't giving credit for the second attempt/account. Read the past few pages of posts.

It just isn't happening anymore, Fido's IT guys have rewritten the program (as of April 12th) and it's catching those 2nd tries. I think it's based on SSN#.

If you are an existing Fido customer who hasn't taken advantage of any offers in the past 12 months, then you are eligible for the "fund existing account" option. Otherwise, the limit of one account per person per "year" is being enforced.

Nobody on this forum has yet found a deviation.
Same here

Thank you for contacting Fidelity Investments via email. I am happy to check the status of the Apple promotion for you.

Upon calling our promotions group, I found that you initially signed up for the Delta Airlines SkyMiles promotion about a week prior to signing up for the Apple gift card offer. Unfortunately, we are only able to fulfill one offer per customer per deposit of funds and since you signed up for the Delta SkyMiles offer first, this is the promotion that you will receive. In about four to six weeks you can expect 50,000 miles to be deposited into your SkyMiles account