FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Gone) RGN - SFO in F $450 one way AI; other N. America cities included
Old May 3, 2012, 6:09 am
Paella747

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by psyflyer
I think your missing the point although I feel for your predicament. To those that keep wanting to dismiss bringing lawsuits, I appreciate your point of view, but why it so compels you to bring forth such advise it boggles my mind.

It is important to keep in mind that is all well and good that many will just "move-on". It is a critical stage to get rid of many/most parties that will just disappear. It is only then that the airlines and ticketing agents will start to negotiate. I can tell you from experience that in some cases "error" fares resulted in people getting nothing, while on the other hand some here got very valuable rewards for their insistence/lawsuits. There have been some that have been generous enough to where there still are gag orders in effect. Therefore I say to the more determined and willing, to let the armchair lawyers give their monday morning quarterback reports and allow the folks that do not intend to carry on a fight to quietly exit stage left.

Very well said! ^ I loooooooved my Hawaiian deal that I worked two years ago (and used last summer). At first, they tried to just have me cancel the ticket so they could refund my money....... Nope.