FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes
Old May 2, 2012, 9:16 am
DLroads

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by DLroads
Please notice the following survey
regarding the visit schedule/dates in SEA

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SEAROCKS

Please take a moment to answer it. I included it in the message above, but I do not have the capability of putting it in the first posting of this thread. I will check if this can be changed.
Thank you for the 11 users who already responded. I am encouraging all users to respond as soon as possible, so we can plan ahead (and also help you save $$$/miles for bookings).

So, please notice the following survey
regarding the visit schedule/dates in SEA. One click, two minutes, and you are done! What can be better than having an opprotunity to say thank you in person to the people who watch for your travel needs?
(well, I am trying to work an add-on idea...)

Originally Posted by dcline414
I have responded.
Thank you dcline414

I also like to say thank you for the Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese speakers  「お返事がありがとうございます。又メールを起きる。」who responded to my call.I will outreach to you for help with the personalized thank you cards to the interpreters in the SEA center.
한국말 하실 줄 아세요? I am still looking for a Korean speaker. If you happen to be one, please identify yourself. 감사합니다

Originally Posted by bworrell
For any SEA employees considering moving to SLC please PM me if you want any SLC tips. I moved in 2005 and have not regretted it, although I do visit SEA several times a year.

SLC can be a great place to live, with low cost of living, easy access to outdoor activities, and very friendly people. For someone like myself (non-LDS, beer-loving, democrat) SLC can be a scary place until you understand it!
Thank you bworrell. I will mention that in the next email to the coordinator, so be aware- you may start receiving PM's...

Last edited by DLroads; May 2, 2012 at 9:30 am