FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2012 master thread
Old May 2, 2012, 8:04 am
PanGalactic
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by stimpy
It's funny how different we all can be. If I'm traveling with family, I prefer the Sofitel since it's just a short walk for everyone to BA check in. I wouldn't want to subject them to an external hotel at LHR. Especially not the horror that is the Hoppa!
Hilton provides a free bus service to T3 and T5 although I just park my car at the Hilton, then move to the valet parking at whichever terminal we are leaving from.

Last time we stayed at Hilton we took the free bus service to T5 just to visit for "fun", Little Miss loved it as it was the first time she had ever been on a bus

I'll admit the T5 Sofitel does seem really convenient especially if you are on a really early flight from T5.

Another way I might consider using it is for a £99 day room incase we don't manage to get much sleep on our way back from an overnight long haul.