FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, CA [Master Thread]
Old May 1, 2012, 7:32 pm
VA1379

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
I stayed at this property during the end of the last EEO period in 2011 (late August). They give coupons on the weekend to pp/platinum/gold members, and the coupons include tip. I think the CL thread notes that they do it, but I wanted to add the info that this property also covers the tip for breakfast as well.

I did not know that platinum members could eat breakfast in the restaurant when the lounge is open. That is a nice option if you have extra time for breakfast. The lounge offerings in general are above average for a domestic Marriott, although the evening seems to always have tuna salad as one of the dishes (along with some hot stuff and the usual cheese, vegetables, crackers). In my experience, they put out better hot dishes during the week (Monday night versus Sunday night). Dessert seemed rather weak at this property, but they keep out the evening food past 7:30, so you will get something to eat if you check in late as long as you get there before they close it down at 10 pm.