FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AVIS: 9.000 CC Goldpoints for 3-Day-Rental until 31 Oct 2012
Old May 1, 2012, 3:00 pm
Firewind

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Aren't you guys getting receipts (physical and/or e-receipts) for your rentals?

All mine from this promo clearly said: Miles/points earned were either 6000 (2-day) or 9000 (3-day).

Now, getting them to post to the Club Carlson site in a timely manner, that is a separate question (as discussed upthread). But the receipt/e-receipt itself should be enough to verify that it was indeed Club Carlson bonus points you earned (or not, if it shows you earned something else like a dreaded "50" instead).
No, mine do not show that. But they do show most of my Club Carlson number, which I've come to understand is enough to confirm that I'm good (as I was shown by a RA who turned her screen around to show me that, although there aren't enough spaces in the receipt printer's field, there are where it counts). So, why the big complaint, one might ask? This was not so much a complaint as to pass along lore and tips about the broader issue, which has been reported broadly on these boards.