FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT: Ok, I'm going to say it...
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:10 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Hear! Hear!

I'm a bit sad that everyone - well nearly everyone who has posted here should feel this way. I grant you that I nearly left last December as there was a distinctly unpleasant tone and the playful banter had turned nasty. I think that this is behind us now. I am never quite sure what an apologist is - I always say that I confess to the fact that every time that I fly I am having to apologise to someone about something!

As has been stated before - when you guys come and play the game is going to change and frankly I think that you will be like a breath of fresh air. Stop worrying about what went before - you can make it change and you will make it change and I look forward to you coming.

I have flown quite a bit on BD recently and whilst I am sorry that it has gone - I have been there myself. My airline BCAL went the same way.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks for sharing your views in regard to this thread. The BA board was ridiculously unruly last year but the Mods have taken steps to sort that out. Thankfully. There are always going to be "personalities" that grate but that's life. It seemed the BA board had more than most

Anyway, I would say for most of us here we see the "BA Apologist" as ... somebody who presents an argument in defense of something and then argues to defend or justify this position despite glaringly obvious evidence to the contrary...

When the bmi board is gone (yes, when!) let's see how things develop over there

Last edited by NoY; Apr 25, 2012 at 11:18 pm