FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FA pours a tea for pilot in flight and pours what appears to be rum while in flight.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 7:20 pm
MR_MAMA

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Originally Posted by nypdLieu
I wasn't born yesterday. close, but not yesterday. I'm sure the FA thought no one had a visible on her. Besides, this was right after 10,000 feet and no one had gotten up yet.

Personally, if the pilot wasn't feeling to well and ONE small bottle of rum dumped in a tea, that wouldn't bother me. Heck, if it made him feel better then I would be perfectly fine with it.

And, just as pilots 'intentionally' disable restrooms in BE, this actually could've happened. However, as I stated in my OP, I couldnt read the writing on the bottle.
You didn't answer the question, since you did see her, why did you not ask her what it was? She could have shown you the bottle of what it was, instead you post accusations here. This is such a serious matter, I would have gotten up and asked, I would feel I owed it to everyone on the plane to do so. To post it here for Delta to see is a bit counterproductive if you were not sure. DL knows who you are since they pick you up in Porsche so not too difficult to figure out what flight this was.

Unless you were sure, you never should have posted, because whether you report it to DL or not, they monitor this board and are going to read it.